This afternoon, we are progressing with the general scheme of topics with the session EP1.5 Excitons in Organic and Hybrid Systems II of our Symposium EP1. Important: We have one additional speaker in the afternoon: Klaus Meerholz – his talk got shifted from Friday to this session. The following topics we will see:
- NIR EL from surface plasmons
- Area light-emitting transistors
- Multiple FRET pathways
- Topological phases in organic materials
- Manipulating Excitons with plasmonic nanoantennas
- Singlet exciton fission
- Real time exciton diffusion mapping
- Organic memory devices
Our invited speakers for the afternoon are Jana Zaumseil, Joel Yuen-Zhou, Gleb M. Akselrod, and Klaus Meerholz.
See you in a bit!