This announcement comes in parallel with the start of the session Excitons in Organic and Hybrid Systems I of our Symposium EP1, which began 5 minutes ago. Today we are looking in more detail on processes connected with excitons in organic and hybrid systems. We will see sophisticated techniques, modeling, etc.
Here are some keywords that we will come across during the morning program:
- Nanoscale exciton migration
- QM/MM simulation of TADF materials
- Exciton migration in TADF materials
- Exciton transport in colloidal QDs
- Spin oscillations
- Single molecule look on TADF
- Spatial confinement of triplet excitons in rubrene
- Exciton processes in OLEDs
Our invitees are Naomi Ginsberg, William Tisdale, John Lupton, and Grayson Ingram.